Premium Themes

We need more of these.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I actually totally forgot about these. I have had the same one for over 2 years now.

The only ones I know of are for gears of war 2 and fallout 3.

I got the Left 4 Dead OXM one. I love it so much because I love the game.

I'm not even on the dashboard enough to worry about them. Off topic: Manhandler any chance that your subscribed to OXM if so we could use some more regulars on that subforum there are two OXM staff that frequent.

Well since there is a thread about it, as much as I love Deus Ex, the premium theme is terrible. The background is alright, but when you view your friends it shows various characters from the game standing behind each friend. And they look absolutely horrid. I actually advise buying the theme just so you can see how completely ridiculous the female merc looks.

They're a bit rubbish.

There going to change again after the next dashboard update. I only wish I could get points back for all the themes I won't be able to fully use. Most are now cutoff or just worthless after the last major changes.

I got the 1vs100 and HomeFront themes for free, they both look alright. I actually purchased one for this game called "R Type Dimensions". It's awesome, never change it. Dark blue space background with stars, and the silver moon thing on the bottom is a light/bright blue. Friends backgrounds are these weird alien-like objects. Pretty neat and looks cool...

they'd do better to offer them all FREE with preorders...it's free advertising for their game...

[quote user="bigd7387"]

There going to change again after the next dashboard update. I only wish I could get points back for all the themes I won't be able to fully use. Most are now cutoff or just worthless after the last major changes.

[/quote]

This.

After the new dash update that's coming up, it will all be worthless as most of the menus will be in the centre of the screen.