premium gold jumbo pack hacked?

so i came home one day an wanted to buy some dlc and saw i had no points which was odd since i remember having at least 1000. i thought well maybe i did spend them till today i told my buddy what happen an told me you know you can check what you have bought right,so i did an boom like at least 7 charges on gold jumbo pack. called xbox an they told me they wil check into it an get my points back. i don't really care about the points just worried since my paypal is tied to the account no charges on it have been made.ive changed password on live account and checked the ask for password on any other console. i did notice that on that date someone was playing fifa 12 under my gt which is a game i do not own. i do recall some random person sending me random messages round that date on xbox live. has anyone dealt with this 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

yea they open an investigation game me a reference number and told me they will call me with in 5 business days.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This has been a problem that has happened in the past.  When you called support did they open an unauthorized access ticket on your account to investigate this?  If not, I would call them back to have them do so.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.