Premium ELITE DLC

Is it me or has all this new content we were supposed to get £60 or $60 whatever it was, dwindled down to a trickle. I am certain when I bought the Special set on launch night that content was supposed to start in december. Is the Feb DLC just 1 map. Does anyone know what other content there will be. I remember them saying on the CoD site that it wouldnt just be maps.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah its a damned con. 9 months of DLC and we get a map here and there. next will be some new "SURVIVAL" craps (oh sorry maps).

should have just gotten the standard version. I will be doing that come Black Ops 2 in november.

www.callofduty.com/contentcalendar

You knew what to expect when you got Premium. Blame yourself.

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the lack of Clan Operations. It's been almost four months, and they're still not up. *** ridiculous.

Its mainly map packs, clans , and events/ lone wolf operations  with the premium

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

www.callofduty.com/contentcalendar

You knew what to expect when you got Premium. Blame yourself.

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the lack of Clan Operations. It's been almost four months, and they're still not up. *** ridiculous.

[/quote] Except that calender was not out when they where pimping out the premium Elite memberships. 

I dont see why we cant have some new weapons, well old weapons. I so miss the FAL. Maybe even some new skins for our soldiers. Just something to show for actually having payed for Elite. All that stuff could be added in an update so it displays for everyone else. Kinda like the cars for Forza. What guns and gear would you guys like to see in the DLC.

One of the reasons I didn't buy the premium Elite was due to the fact that if 'everyone' didn't have the premium content, then playing the new maps would not be entirely reflective of the entire COD community.  To further clarify that, let's say 50% of the COD community buys the premium and decides they're going to strictly play DLC maps.  This means that the pool of players is now limited, which further means that there could be potential issues with lag, due to the low density of local players.  This also means that those whom initially bought the premium service were probably more likely to be hardcore players, making the skill level a bit higher.  Then, considering you'd like to play 'all' maps, not just the DLC, you probably won't be playing the new maps at all, because the other 50% of players will not have them until all everyone has access to them.

Therefore, I decided to be patient with it, and saved the money for the time being.  If Activision really wants to increase premium memberships come next Fall, Treyarch is going to need to offer a helluva' lot more than one or two maps a month.  Like some have suggested, new gun camos, gear, etc., but considering how well Treyarch does with being creative, I'm sure next year's membership will probably much more worth it.

For me having premium Elite means no buying MS Point cards each month and then waiting to use the points on Map Packs and such for MW3. So those with premium Elite should count themselfs lucky cause your premium Elite Membership covers the cost of the maps each month not to mention being to play on them first is a bonus in itself cause you can go to private match and load the map up to get a look at it first and then try and find a good spot to camp but thats not all you also get access to the Elite App which means you can join clans or see what your friends have been up to and keep track of your level, Imprope is good in itself cause you can see what you needs improving and such like your K/D and such.

Oh I almost forgot that in the Elite App you can join in comps and win prizes such like a brand new Jeep

is it me or are the only ones complaining about the elite membership idiots? ( except those conplaining about the elite CLAN stuff )

some of them still think their supposed to get 20 maps lol

with elite

the DLC comes early

the dlc is cheaper

20 content drops ( ive gotten 4 free prestige tokens from elite so far - non members will never get that )

elite only compitions with prizes- ive herd some have been canceled( blame the cancelations on the boosters and hackers

even thou i got mine free i still think it would be well worth it even if i paid

Yea I'm so glad I got elite. I've used my android app 4 times, made a class that never updated to my xbox, got online on elite like 2 times... Well at le ast I get the maps early... O wait theyre not in rotation... And they didn't do any HC modes at first, then graciously added HC mosh pit... I haven't even seen the maps yet, any of them... I don't want to have to play other game modes in order to only get the same few maps over and over. Ill just wait for them to come out for everybody and be added to the rotation

Ha Ha Cannot believe you Idiots who paid for ELITE. Use your single brain cell just for once. It's all a big con to squeeze more money out of you.

" Ooooooh I get the maps early " if noone paid for ELITE then you'd get the Maps the same as everyone else like previous CODs. If we all vote with our feet then Activision will have to stop ripping us off.