Premium bf3

Meu amigo vai me dar o premium do bf3, só que ele vai pagar com o cartão, ele iria me mandar microsoft points so que agora nao tem mais os mp por isso queria saber como ele pode me passar o premium. Pensei se ele baixase meu perfil no xbox dele e comprase por la porem nao sei se vou conseguir baixar dps no meu xbox. Se alguem puder me ajudar ficaria agradecido.

[Translation: My friend will give me the premium of bf3, except he will pay with the card, he would send me microsoft points so that now has no more the mp so I wanted to know how he can pass me the premium. I thought if he baixase my profile on his xbox and shopping for her but I don't know if I can download dps on my xbox. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Gus! I'm sorry to say that I'm having a little trouble understanding the situation.

Are you asking how your friend can purchase BF3 Premium for you? If so, they can purchase a prepaid Microsoft Points card for you at a retail store. When you input the code on your console, it will convert the points into your local currency for you and you'll be able to make purchases.

Let us know if you have any questions. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Mister Ceb. Here i dont find microsoft points cards so i said to him log in my account to purchase the premium. But i can download in my xbox if he buy in they xbox? Sorry my english I'm brazilian xD

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello! Unfortunately, the Microsoft Points have to be on the Xbox 360 system of the account that Battlefield 3 Premium would like to be purchased on. He sign in to your account, and spend the points that are on his Xbox/account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Heelo zWarcraft. But he can log in my account and buy the points online? Without buy the microsoft points card? I said to him buy in the microsoft site but when he put the credit card number someone stole the card and now he cant buy online, only in the xbox (he's father make other card now). Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi GusBolo,

As points have been transitioned to local currency, you cannot buy points on Xbox Live anymore. You must make purchases with the method of payment on your account, or by using funds from your Microsoft account. 

Hope that clears things up, but if not let us know.  

Sorry this didn't help.