Premature Conlcusion

Hi fellow gamers let me say WOOT to the free speech win But I am here to report what I have been observing. Now this is premature because I have to read more than just forums from this sight I also need to play in game to hear from the ones who play with out using the forums.

1. There is a no type of gamer because they are all different no one gamer has been to same each one has there own niche.-concluded from observing play styles, and hearing feedback. If gamers were asked to pick a specific category they would try however if they were to describe there style the outcome would vary.

2. Realism vs Arcade I observed the mw vs bf and it all came down to which felt real for some and what felt arcade to the other the line is thick in this category and the difference probally won't be settled.

3. Motion gaming taking over? not so much even though the fan base is there the motivation is not the motivation from the developers to take the time to create a new style of game is not there the motivation to wait while the game is created from the fans is not really there. The fans are supporting but will stop if it is as the cost of the core.

4. New generation gaming-with the old gen gamers(90's era) like myself still transitioning to the fast paced era of today the new genration is on the rise this generation has less patience, and will settle for the same game with a new titile, they also have very low tolerance when they lose in games <- some not all

5. Gamers who have played since the nes or played and enjoyed since the nes want games that are unique and different. I conclude it is because they have seen many different types of games.

6.Console- with some companies looking towards an all in one media center with ads, some gamers from the older generations and the new gen are not liking the new path the companies are taking those who pay for service want ad free hack free service.

7. The gaming community as a whole-The community is an entire world with there own politics, language, and rules. As i noted this a prematue conclusion these conclusion are subject to change AND I give credit to those in these forums and all gamers I have spoken too thank you if you read. made sure i copy and paste because I aint writing this over lol :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

China just rang and they would like their wall back please...

Don't blame him when the forum is broken. Back when the forums used to work it was fine to mock the great walls but this is the norm, get used to it.

Some of points you worte I agreed with.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

To be honest I don't even see the point in this thread.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Don't blame him when the forum is broken. Back when the forums used to work it was fine to mock the great walls but this is the norm, get used to it.

[/quote]

Get

used

to

what

exactly

?

^Exactly my point and why I didn't even bother to read any of it past the first line haha

[quote user="ZOMBIE on XBL"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]

Get

used

to

what

exactly

?

[/quote]

Get used to people not knowing about all the failures going on around here. If you were serious.

[quote user="Manhandler"]

To be honest I don't even see the point in this thread.

[/quote]

Some people just like to hear themselves talk. Or see, as the case may be.

^^^

is a nice therapy.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[quote user="ZOMBIE on XBL"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]

Get

used

to

what

exactly

?

[/quote]

Get used to people not knowing about all the failures going on around here. If you were serious.

[/quote]All anyone has to do, to know what's going on in the forums, is go to the Forum Feedback section.  There's 101 threads about it.