Prefer Players/Avoid Players

Please don't forget to do this when playing online. It will help to point out all the gamers who try to ruin the whole Xbox live gaming experience for everyone who loves to play online and use their teamwork skills. Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

89% have Avoided me. =D

When I avoid someone it only works for me not others.  I only avoid when the person is being offensive, or I suspect cheating.  But like I said it only works for me.  If you avoid someone it only works for you.  The only thing that sends a red flag is multiple file complaints from several people.

I avoid people if they team kill in L4D2 or if they start talking smack about me and accuse me of aimbotting or something else. Other than that I leave it be. Most of my avoiding came from unsporting, which is understandable seeing has I have a knack for t-bagging if you are annoying.

*Friend request sent* I lost track of you over the last year as I didn't play video games very much. Got a new GT as well.

hmm Personally I only use unsporting with avoid and I avoid only those that I report for system tampering (cheaters/moders) mine was 80% avoid and amazingly its now only 45-50% since I openly report every single cheater I play with.I guess they like the fact that I don't make exceptions or care which team they are on ;)I'm just assuming this mind you because I do get messages sometimes asking If I realize that the player I reported was on my team LoL I say So what !! he/she is a cheater. I do get sick of players that complain constantly about cheaters on the other team but it's totally ok if they win with one on their team. Oh well the times I leave a match early because its a infection lobby makes up for the times I win with a team with cheaters I guess but it does mean I get hit with being avoided because I leave a game early  but hey I don't mind that because I will never leave a match without a valid reason otherwise ;)

i know some players that will avoid whole teams if one person DB

I'm at 94% avoided, and I'm pretty sure like 50% is from "unsporting". I'm pretty sure that is translated to "I got my a-- kicked by trav1sr in MW2 so I dashboarded then filed 30 complaints against him for cheating, and submitted a negative player review so it lessens my chance of facing good players in CoD again so my terrible 1.02 KD can stop getting wrecked".

-

...honestly, I've seen it in the mid 80's since late 2008 when I was playing GTA IV and NCAA 2009 online. Yep, no idea what I could have been doing there...blasting people who use Florida (w/ Tebow) with Rutgers? I guess that warrants a negative player review.

I have a friend whos a K/D stat guy. He prefers everybody he play against that has like a .30 K/D so he can end up in games with them again................/facepalm.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="HAPTICS"]

It's only counting anybody who's taken the time to actually submit a review, not everybody you've ever played with.

[/quote]

"35% preferred you or did not submit a review about you."

I don't get it.

Is it only counting people who have looked at my profile then?

[/quote]

Yeah, there must be a statistic recorded of how many times people have viewed your profile and how many either gave you a review or not. The percentage definitely isn't from everyone you meet online.

^^You ARE a very good player. CODs and full teams are almost impossible to beat. Its a great time to experiment with perks and weapons too!