Predator Missiles

Does anyone have the feeling that when someone uses a Predator Missile it nearly always seems to target you? I mean, I honestly feel like 9 times out of 10 the Predator starts above me and nobody else then even if it doesn't (rarely it doesn't) the person will go after me even though there is 4-5 easier targets that they could of chose.

I'm just curious to know if anyone else has experienced or noticed this in someway aswell.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try using assassin pro or blind eye. That helps you from being noticed on the enemy radar/UAV.

It depends also on which angle the Predator spawns at. If it spawns looking at you and there is no excessive cover... they're not going to readjust their aim to find someone else.

i agree with gary. also if you are close to an objective that would make you a more important threat at the time. or if you are close to a group of players together you are a bigger target. in my clan we just yell spread out when we hear it coming in.

Really? We yell to hold each others' hands.

lol yea if you know your done for; circle hand holding is good

@ Gary Killer15 - I will be using those 2 perks again next prestige playthrough with a launcher as I've been working on completing other perks on this prestige and last. I did however use them on my first level playthrough and enjoyed not getting killed by choppers, predators and mini map watchers.

@ ChainSmokingBob - I understand that if their predator spawns above me they're not going to waste time scouting for something better, I know I wouldn't, I too would take the first person I see. I was just saying that it nearly always seems to spawn directly above me and nobody else. To me it seems odd that when I look at the killcam afterwards it is above me like all the time after every predator that I come across.

^

I know how it feels. It doesn't happen to me often, but when it does you're just like.... "Am I the only person not running Blind Eye?" Sometimes it just happens again and again, several times a match, then across several matches :P

I don't use Blind Eye but I LOVE shooting down anything in the air... I've just made it my mission since MW2. I'd be happy to play with you if you want. I'm Kiwi as well.

Predator missiles never kill me because I avoid them like a boss xD haha I've gotten some epic dodges against predators. The same goes for reapers, but they're much more predictable obviously lol. I barely run blind eye or assassin, but they definitely help against predator spam. :p

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

I know how it feels. It doesn't happen to me often, but when it does you're just like.... "Am I the only person not running Blind Eye?" Sometimes it just happens again and again, several times a match, then across several matches :P

I don't use Blind Eye but I LOVE shooting down anything in the air... I've just made it my mission since MW2. I'd be happy to play with you if you want. I'm Kiwi as well.

[/quote]Lol, that there is pretty much the feeling I get. It is like I'm the only person on the map. I too also love shooting things down to try help the team and rack up a few points in the process, but have been using a couple of other secondaries lately will defintely be getting out a launcher next prestige though to try and clear the skies out.

-

Nice to meet another Kiwi here, you don't see many around :-). I'm keen to play with you, I'll send a friend request if you don't mind and we'll have some games sometime?

Want to make someone sad?

Pop a Trophy System before the Missile kills you.

Enter raging player who's Missile was made completely useless.