Pre-Recruiting

Hello, I currently run an Xbox LIVE police clan on "Grand Theft Auto IV" called "The Police Department of Liberty City", it's a "The Ballad of *** Tony" exclusive. With the release of "Grand Theft Auto V" being announced, we are doing some pre-recruiting for the clan. We have three titles just in case the game takes place in a city that we didn't expect, the game does for sure take place in California as confirmed by the casting list.

"The Police Department of Las Ventura" (Las Vegas)
"The Police Department of Los Santos" (Los Angeles)
"The Police Department of San Fierro". (San Francisco)

Now,  just send xHMGx a message directly on Xbox LIVE (Otherwise, you'll be ignored) and your name will be added to the list on our yet-to-launch websites. However, do not send me a friend request as I need the spots for my CURRENT clans, a friend request will be sent to you one week before the release of the actual game.  Hopefully, we will get a game going at least seven days after "Grand Theft Auto V" launches, we will be spending those first seven days finding out where the police departments are, what buildings are enterable, where the hospitals and fire departments are, how the game works, what weapons are in the game and what options for multiplayer character models are available as well as figuring out the map entirely. This could take longer then a week if Grand Theft Auto V's map is bigger then Liberty City (2008). It could take up to maybe two weeks if the map is as big as San Andreas (2005). However, we won't stop games from happening just because we don't know the city. That of course, is what the MAP when you press "Start" is for. We can not wait to hear from you, we will be picking a name for the clan officially upon the release of the trailer next week. (Wednesday, November / 2 / 2011)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll tell you this right now, HMG, I too will be doing this as well. I plan on making a successful such as you have done. Therefore, since we will both be competing, I wish that we could become allies in the future so we can stay in touch and remain "friends" as I like talking to you and engaging in clan-related conversations.

Legend - I may be interested in joining you in V. Maybe we could have a play date and I ould see if it would be omething that suits me? Criminal of course ;)

As GTAxKbNx NiKi appears to be more interested in you Legend lol I'll just ignore her message, LegendOfGta I am a very social clan leader, partnerships never worked in the past with "Grand Theft Auto IV" and I'm not interested in such. However, I will be glad to stay in touch with you and refrain from starting any complications between us, our clans or our members.

Maybe the two of us can get together on GTA V and help each other figure everything out in the game and implement ideas into our clans.

Let's just watch the trailer, hopefully it's PACKED with GTA V game-play or cut-scenes.

Good; last thing I want to do is have a rivalry.

i will try out

Why did you revive this Two (Yeah not one, but TWO!) year old thread?

LOL!

So it got revived. Big deal! However, it may violate the "No Clan Recruitment" rule.

Does COD need to point out the most obvious stuff ever. Sounds like a 10 year old....whoops sorry.

Gee, Stealth. Always so mature...