Pre-ordered Gears of War Ultimate Edition Deluxe Edition didn't get my Adam Fenix skin for pre-ordering.

I've already chatted with a live support tech about this and the best he could come up with was that MS says that my game was actually purchased on Aug 25th, the day of release, and thus I wasn't eligible for the pre-order despite the fact that I did pre-order it, punched my card info and everything, on the 24th. I even checked my credit card statement and it says that the transaction happened on the 24th as well.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

If you did it on the 24th it may have registered as the 25th since it may have been out in other countries and the servers may have already been up. Or since it was so close to release it simply wasn't reliable and didn't give you the pre-order. It is always best to digitally pre-order at least 2 days ahead of time so things like this wont happen.  I have had similar experiences with other games. Although, knowing how the other Gears of War games worked, the pre-order characters should become available to everyone eventually.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.