Pre-ordered Call of Duty Ghosts Personalization Pack

I Pre-ordered the game and didn't receive any codes or anything to unlock the personalization pack. Here is a link to the a screenshot of the advertisement on xbox live. 

www.charlieintel.com/2013/10/27/preorder-ghosts-from-microsoft-store-and-get-in-game-camo/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Preordering from the MS Store would mean you got a physical copy, so if you're talking about digital downloaded version of the game you aren't entitled to this. But if you did get a physical copy, check the email you ordered the game under.

No I Pre-ordered it and got a physical copy. And I don't have anything on my email, the receipt, or the package it came in. I called xbox and Microsoft and they didn't help me...

It was like this for Halo 4 with me. I ordered it from the Microsoft store and didn't get my pre-order DLC until about a month and a half afterwords in an email. It sucks. Just give it some time.

Okay... Fair enough lol. I wish I could talk to an employee that actually knew something though haha

thought someone said it was like nov 11-17 that MS doesn't start to deliver codes for extras.