Pre ordered and fully paid for...dont let me down!

I paid it off fully today and I am getting ready to get some teams together for the 23rd. PLEASE DONT SUCK ORC!!! I have faith we will be in for some exciting new narrative driven 3rd person action/shooting.

I don t really care if they try and scare me or play to conventional RE gimmicks. Throw in some familiar locations and faces and give me some creepy music from time to time and Im sold!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

wanna team up with me for the 4v4 on the 23rd. I need a team and hope we can get 4 full teams to give this game a good ol  break in

never order from GAMESTOP.  Walmart releases on release date for way less

games are not way less on new releases at walmart.

Speaking of pre-orders.. I pre-ordered the limited edition from Gamestop's website and I've never done that before. Did I really need to pay $10.00 more for faster shipping to get it on release day? I heard that they start sending copies out a little earlier then release day so customers get the games on day 1. I don't know how true that is, though.

My special edition is just about paid off. Later this week it will be. I'm sure it's going to be a ton of fun with some buddies to enjoy it with.

[quote user="NFO xDevilseedx"]

never order from GAMESTOP.  Walmart releases on release date for way less

[/quote]

How much is "way less"?

I'll be down for some 4v4 and so on. To Kinectimal, I've pre-ordered on their site before and you do get the game on release day, should you have ordered to have it shipped to you then. Yes, it's a bit more expensive, but if you really want it that soon, I guess it's a small price to pay. Just be sure to be watching the mail that day, seeing as the few times I ordered I tended to receive the package at various times in the day from the mail carrier. Anywhere from 3pm to 9pm until I just started pre-ordering at the store when we got one near.

That's what I figured, which is why I asked how much they considered to be 'way less.'