Pre-order

Hey guys.

I was just wondering where you guys are planing or have pre-ordered your copys from?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pre ordered digital copy from Origin and my xbox version from BestBuy.

if you have old games to trade in, i'd definitely go with bestbuy. check my thread for more info.

Have not made my mind up.  I have been checking out the new Origin.

I have already pre-ordered my Xbox copy from Amazon but I don't need to pay the balance until it dispatchs. I plan to buy my PC Copy next year when I get my PC up to spec.

Amazon is £40 inc P&P, I think I will check out BestBuy if its cheaper,

Cheers for the advice guys.

i get everything from my local blockbuster now , my preorder cost me £37.99 (you need to be a member) they always come in at least a day before release and if your very nice too the girl behind the counter you get your copy a day before anyone else (they never work online till release day obviously) also blockbuster will match any local trade in offers

I tried Blockbuster but i don,t think they had the LE version,Mines bought and payed for on Amazon.

Pre-ordered from GameStop. Paid off.

I never preorder games, just walk in and get it. EB games always has like 10,000 copies of the big blockbuster games.

[quote]I tried Blockbuster but i don,t think they had the LE version,Mines bought and payed for on Amazon[/quote]

I was worried about that but they assured me it was , it does say on the posters instore its the limited edition , the guy told me all preordered versions are LE just the same as MOH was

[quote user="Archst3r"]

[quote]I tried Blockbuster but i don,t think they had the LE version,Mines bought and payed for on Amazon[/quote]

I was worried about that but they assured me it was , it does say on the posters instore its the limited edition , the guy told me all preordered versions are LE just the same as MOH was

[/quote]

All preorders are LE. After the game releases, I believe that there will be a lot of LE in stock, just like BC2.