Pre order offers... Who is getting what?

So I can't help but notice that there are 1... 2... alot of pre order offers and I wanted to know who thought which offer was the best. I don't know all of them, but the 3 I know of are:

Joker's Carnival

Robin - with alternate costume and 2 challenges

Various other offers for different Batman skins

Which do you believe will be the best and why? Also, do you think the others will be free/pay DLC in the (near) future?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've pre-ordered it through my local game shoppe (Play'n'Trade), but unfortunately, there is no bonus.  I believe most of these will be available as DLC in the future and that's fine with me.  As long as the game is spinning in the tray on October 18th, that's good enough for me...:-)

Amen Arkham

I'll be pre-ordering from Amazon according to their page for Arkham City you get $10 off a future purchase and a Batman Arkham City comic. It looks like nothing as far as in game content but I like going with Amazon for the $10 off and most games make pre-order DLC available for purchase later on anyway.

Best Buy. It's the best deal pre-order wise available in the US. You get the Iceberg Challenge Map, Black Mask Hideout Challenge Map, Robin playable character and a skin for said Robin.

I went with the Gamestop pre-order, which comes with a Joker Carnival Challenge Map. I did read that the other DLC will be released in the future too..

These days I'm much more conscious about buying extra game data from online, so I don't think I'll be pre-ordering this one. There are a lot of options, and they are GREAT, but I hope that they'll be available as DLC that isn't too expensive. I'm not a fan of them being DLC to begin with and wish they were in the game at launch.

What does the carnival map include? Is that better than the two maps plus Robin from Bestbuy?

It has been reported that the 'Joker's Carnival' map pack adds 4 hours of gameplay...:-)

nice

I went with Best Buy. On top of the Robin suit and challenge maps, I got an Arkham City t-shirt for ordering it at BestBuy.com at a booth while at the San Diego Comic Con.