Pre-order Code Trade?

Now i am going to my local Gamestop,

it more or less defeats the purpse of a real midnight release;

..to not go if i want something else.

-

I'm not one to pry, and i have no idea if it's against the rules.

But i would want to trade a Commando Dominic Santiago, in return for a Mechanic Baird.

-

Most people say, do the "cheap way" and pre-order, which includes box returns and whatnot.

I just want to play Gears 3 once i get it (With a Mechanic Baird, if were possible..)

-

My main point is..

Who is pre-ordering from Best buy, and is willing to trade?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Here's a thought. MOVE YOR PREORDER FROM GAMESTOP TO BEST BUY.  How many times does it have to be said in this forum????

Meh, too much work. I don't like bestbuy midnight launches.

Plus, my local GS is holding a gears 2 tourney that i sanctioned so..it'd be blasphemy to move now.

-

btw, slow your roll captain america.

No need for the hostility...

It is against the the Code of Conduct to trade in here. Go to Ebay and spend the money on a code if you need one so bad.

Nah, just wondering if it was possible, sheesh.

People in here are so touchy.

-

Now that i know, that it's against the rules under the CoC.

Then i won't ask..

-

By the way, only idiots buy their codes from eBay.

No one believes that, or should even try to..

how is it too much work?

Wow, this thread went downhill pretty fast.

@OP I like the sig btw. Did you ask your friends?

The reason people are getting "touchy" is because this question is asked about once a day on here.

It sounds like you have a good set-up at the Gamestop that you're going to, so I'd keep the pre-order there.  Once you get the game, you'll probably end up finding a character that you thinks looks cooler than the Best Buy pre-order.

Yeah it's soooo hard to get mommy to drive you down to Gamestop so you can say, "I would like to cancel my preorder for Gears 3"  and then walk to Best Buy and say "Hey, I wanna preorder Gears 3".  

Yeah i dont really care for "Commando Dom." if anyone would like to trade for a Savage Kantus id be happy. i prefer Locust skins anyway. lol

DutRank... why don't you back off from people??? I can't see why people find the need to make a joke out of others on the net.