Pre-Order Bonus

So what's the pre-order bonus for Halo 4?  I'm looking at the new limited edition, but it looks like all that stuff will come out eventually- you just get early access I think?  So correct me if I'm wrong.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

forums.xbox.com/.../257492.aspx This is whats in the limited edition

Nothing has been announced for Gamestop or amazon if you pre-order it with them yet that i know of

The only in-game content that I think will be exclusive to the limited edition is the armor/weapon skins and emblem that come with it. Everything else can either be bought or unlocked. And you don't get the maps early, I'm pretty sure that buying the limited edition just means that once the maps are released you can download them without charge, like pre-purchasing them.

As for pre-order bonuses, I haven't heard anything yet.

I see...does that mean we're done with Halo Reach DLC?

Ya Halo: Reach dlc has been done since the Anniversary

I preffer them working on the maps for H4 instead of them working on more maps for reach

^This! The maps in Reach are terrible.  

-

I'm looking forward to see what the pre order bonus will be. Think the whole exclusive helmet is overdone? Would you want something that impacts gameplay like unlocking a precision weapon early? -

-

How awesome would it be if they unlocked the target designator as the pre order!! I would go in to rumble pit and OWN!!

---

---

^joke

^ Its called a Rail Gun

Hahaha....I wish the designator were unlockable for mp

Just to clarify, only the armor SKINS are exclusive not the actual armor piece that is shown in the pictures

"The Limited Edition includes the following bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE: unique in-game Spartan-IV armor skin, unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle, an exclusive in-game emblem, Xbox LIVE Avatar prop, and Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set. "

forums.xbox.com/.../257492.aspx

that's what it looks like.