Pre-Order-Bonus / Limited Edition DLC

Unlockable Cars with your Pre-Order of Forza Motorsport 4

The highest rated racing series of this generation returns with Forza Motorsport 4. Pre-order your copy and receive a token to unlock one of the following cars.

Subaru WRX STI

Available at ,GAME and ****

BMW 1 Series M Coupe

Available at Best Buy and Zavvi

Alfa Romeo Guilietta

Available at Game Stop and Amazon.co.uk

Honda CR-Z EX

Available at Microsoft Store and HMW

MINI John Cooper Works

Available at Wal-Mart and GameStation

Be one of the first to purchase “Forza Motorsport 4” and receive the

"Ship Bonus" car pack

• Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford’s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
  • Koenigsegg Agera 2011: “The Agera--from the Swedish verb “to act”--celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg’s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.”
  • Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupé, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225hp I6-powered engine.
  • RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
  • Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.

Bundled together in a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector's Edition content will include the following:

Limited Edition VIP Car Pack

• 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
  • 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
  • 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
  • 2010 Noble M600
  • 2011 RUF Rt 12 R
  • VIP Membership

Limited Edition DLC

• 10-car add-on pack featuring a selection of the best classic American muscle cars
  • 2012 BMW M5
  • The BMW Art Car Pack:
    • 2008 BMW M3 E92
    • 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe
    • 1981 BMW M1
    • 2012 BMW M5
    • 2010 BMW M6 Coupe featuring the winning design from the "Forza Motorsport 4" BMW Design Challenge.
  • Exclusive BMW Premium Theme

Discussion Info

Last updated September 22, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What ever happened to the days of buying a game, and getting the *entire* game.  All this VIP and LE and LCE and pre-order bonus nonsense is getting to be ridiculous.

Preach, brotha. I agree with you 100%.

I agree too...

But regardless, this is definitely a game to go "all out" and buy the limited edition.

If one of the exclusive cars is best in class, this will be an issue. Like Veyron SS. I know we can trade cars, but it's unfair to only let LE have a chance at fastest lap. I could care less about the DLC, I seriously need the VIP cars though. Can I get VIP and the cars without buying LE, just buying a VIP membership?[quote user="Elite Wing"]

I agree too...

But regardless, this is definitely a game to go "all out" and buy the limited edition.

[/quote]Yes, this is the "game of the year" for us racers. Maybe I'll just get LE. I need to read about it. I really don't want to end up without out a car that does a fastest lap on any track or event.

Do you have these cars in your garage straight away, or are they unlocked so that you purchase them later?

Not sure, but you get cars in your garage based on your level in Forza 3 and the cars in your garage or something. Maybe someone has a link.

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Not sure, but you get cars in your garage based on your level in Forza 3 and the cars in your garage or something. Maybe someone has a link.

[/quote]

Here is a link to the bonus cars based on level etc

Thanks for the info Marknally ^_^

I can't read it while at work but will have a good look when I get home.

No worries mate, thought you would have seen it already!

I have to admit I've been a little tied up lately trying to sort out a split power steering hose on my car so have been neglecting the forza home page. Still I started to catch up on the news last night. ^_^