Pre-Order Blues got me down.

But I want all of those armors. Different bonuses based on different stores suck...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I wouldn't worry. Some codes would probably be offered up on Amazon, or Ebay or something. If not that, then some armors would most likely be DLC in the later future.

All the armors are available in the game already I believe, the pre-order bonuses are just skins for said armors. I don't know if the skins are unlockable though, might need to buy the codes off ebay if you want them all. Or better yet, buy all the codes and then sell them as a bundle all together for 100% profit on ebay and buy the console :3

yea that does suck.

If what you say is true DSK, then I don't mind that. The skins all look ugly, but the armor is what I am interested in.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

If what you say is true DSK, then I don't mind that. The skins all look ugly, but the armor is what I am interested in.

[/quote]

I will try to look for confirmation but I do remember reading it somewhere that all the armor would be unlockable Its just the skins that aren't.

DSK, you're correct. Armor variants are NOT pre-order bonuses. They were just shown off with the bonuses so you could see what they look like.

~

Here's one source.

[quote user="Noble 29"]

DSK, you're correct. Armor variants are NOT pre-order bonuses. They were just shown off with the bonuses so you could see what they look like.

~

Here's one source.

[/quote]

I like that guys rank "Master of Unicorns". I wish i had a title like that.

-

Also thanks for the info :D

BS.

[quote user="Noble 29"]

~

Here's one source.

[/quote]

There is a armor pre-order actually. Game.co.uk is giving one out.