Pre-load TitanFall (Digital Purchase)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good I was hoping to be able to pre-install before release.

I hope they start allowing this with other games as well.

I am not seeing the link on the Titan Fall page.  Did they remove it?

store.xbox.com/.../8ef9f044-dab7-49f9-9ec6-0aa4c1686efe

Nor do they have the link on the regular Titanfall page.

I was wondering when they were going to start doing the preordering for the digital titles.

You should be able to preorder digitally when MS releases the March update for the X1. At least that's what I understood.

Nevermind :( MS updated the story and it won't be available to pre-load. That really blows.

yes it blows. hard. I was hoping to download it earlier in the day and play it for a bit after 12 am....

So much for the digital future.

For an online only game that will get played a lot the disc version seems pointless especially as there don't seem to be any pre-order bonuses for getting it on disc.

I'm glad I have a fast connection so will probably only have to wait about 10 minutes before I can start playing but others will have to wait hours if buying digital.

Microsoft have probably had a complaint from a large retailer which has forced them to change their minds.

^^ Yep! I would be waiting a little longer than 10 minutes lol but I'm just going to let it download and go to sleep now. I'll just start playing once I get off work :( Was looking forward to the preload.

what is the size, in GB, of the game?

15.88 GB is what it says in the article.

about 40 min for me to download it then, unless the servers crash that night