Praise Microsoft

Xbox gamers praise microsoft for not allowing such camp fest of a game that is DUST 514

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvsboPUjrGc]

[quote user="PrettyAtom40"]

idk bout yall but dust 514 is the best game i've ever played, u xboxers are just mad u can't get a good game like this.

[/quote]

But if I haven't played it, how do I know it's good, and why would I be jelous? I think you fail, buddy:D Praise MS.

idk bout yall but dust 514 is the best game i've ever played, u xboxers are just mad u can't get a good game like this.

[quote]They have no excuse for making this PS3 exclusive. If it was PC too it might stand a chance but as it I bet it will be a ghost town in less than a year. The community will be a few die hards and people who play E.V.E and want to take over a planet.[/quote]

That and, PS3's lifespan (after the next PlayStation home console comes out) could only last a couple more years but Dust 514? A year or a few months at best.

They have no excuse for making this PS3 exclusive. If it was PC too it might stand a chance but as it I bet it will be a ghost town in less than a year. The community will be a few die hards and people who play E.V.E and want to take over a planet.

Praise Microsoft

[View:http://subtletimes.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/we-are-not-worthy.jpg]

@Phil Quality aside camping happens in every shooting game. To claim "camping" is the reason MS didn't allow the game to come out on 360 is just beyond stupid. Especially when MS supports COD as much as they do.

-

Not even gonna talk about how much camping is done in one of their flagship titles...Praise MS

All hail Microsoft!

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote]Then why do MS keep paying for first dibs on every COD dlc? It like some people don't live in reality.[/quote]

You can't really compare a mediocre first person shooter to Call of Duty, which is smooth, 60 fps consistent, addictive and everyone loves it.

exactly