ppl can be mean

my friend has seizures and hes poor  and im his only friend  ppl ignore him and pretend he doesnt exist   am i the only person that is nice on xbl  this world is really something.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="AnimeDragonGirl"]am i the only person that is nice on xbl[/quote]

Nope.

im sure there are other nice people

The Xbox Live Community? Well... you've just gotta dig deeper? :D (Real...deep) No, but in all seriousness, you will eventually find some good people :)

There are some nice and some less nice people in the Xbox Community.

It's up to you to determine for yourself if they're nice or not.

Everyone is different. That's what makes us human.

just dont play call of duty and you are good lol

Hey there AnimeDragonGirl!

-

Sorry to hear about your situation. On behalf of the people you and your friend have encountered, I apologize. Maybe your friend should make a post here in these forums specifying the types of people he'd like to play with? Just a suggestion, it may be better for him to make a post in these forums so he may find more welcoming people to play with.

-

Kind regards.

Am a great working Guy that loves to have fun gaming.....

Well maybe your friend should refrain from telling strangers that he has seizures and is poor.  Problem solved!!

Jyxa ...

Hey there AnimeDragonGirl!

-

Sorry to hear about your situation. On behalf of the people you and your friend have encountered, I apologize. Maybe your friend should make a post here in these forums specifying the types of people he'd like to play with? Just a suggestion, it may be better for him to make a post in these forums so he may find more welcoming people to play with.

-

Kind regards.

Just saw your reply to her situation. Also, I know how he feels. I didn't I can post and find a xbl friend like that. I guess I gotta give this one last shot. Thank community, I was about to give up on XBG

Most people are zombies they prefer to let celebrities, companies, or the television think for them. When cornered into a position where they are forced to formulate a thought of their own most zombies tend to panic and will perform actions that seem to be a cruel act on the surface however it is merely a defense mechanism designed to repel the percieved threat to the collective herd mentality.