Powerstar Golf deleting items

I had just bought an extreme booster pack. When I realized the game was only showing me two woods club sets for frank, Henry, and Reiko. But when I switch to Kiara all eight wood club sets that I have earned are available to choose from. Obviously this is annoying being that some club sets are character sensitive. Such as I have franks booster woods but when I'm in his golfer setup screen and choose to equip a new wood I only have two options and neither of them is franks booster woods. I have spent a little real money on credits for this game so its as if the game is stealing from me. If you can't fix the problem I would greatly appreciate a refund being that I cannot access the items that I received while spending the credits that I had bought. Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

I don't understand this either but I have found a workaround for it. Go to the character where you can see all the clubs. Find the club you wanted and put it into your locker. Then go back to your other character you want to equip it to and open the club selection screen. Go into the locker and send it back to your inventory from that character's screen. Then don't press B, press Start again to switch back to your inventory without leaving the selection screen. Your club should be there. The trick here is to not back completely out once you are sending it back to your inventory. Just switch your screen back to your inventory. If you back all the way out to where it shows all your clubs you will have to redo the entire process.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's not deleting items.When you buy a pack its completely random as to what you get.As metioned,you need to move items to the locker so other characters can access them & move them to their inventory.

I tend to put everything a character isn't using in the locker

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.