Power leveling/aid

Hey everyone on the forums, i know that people sometimes get stuck or have have trouble with a part of this game if you need aid im willing to help on those parts and help them get a few extra levels all you need to do is message me on Xbox.  lower levels ill be happy to help you get a few extras and 50s i might have a gun/ shield/ mod  that might help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not really in need of any help, but it's kind of refreshing to see a post on here dedicated to helping people, instead of someone asking for a hand out.  Cheers to you.

no prob ive gotten help from others on this game sometimes its nice to give back

I agree with rma nice to see someone helping out :-)

Can I have some stuff? I'm new only level 8 just discovered the sanctuary lol but any help or advice would be appreciated...

Just send me a message ill see what i can do.

Hey i just got back to the game and im trying to speed level my mecromance. I just killed jack on normal mode and im trying to level up to 50 before i hit up the dlc.

nice one man. im the same way on helping others who need it. but if any needs power leveling just msg on my gamertag. not really on forums much

would you mind power-leveling me?  my hard drive got corrupted so all my data had to get deleted which meant i lost all my borderlands 2 progress

im looking for someone to power level me to lvl 50 im lvl 38 right now i have infiinty pistols and 2 conference calls and the bee shield i casn dupe. if you can help me message me on xbox. im a gunzerker by the way.

why power level, i mean then doing missions are a waste of time, since the xp reward will be low, when the mission becomes trivial, and all you have left to do are just the main story lines, and those rewards will be for a lower level.

the game is easy it's just fighting those invincible bosses that are a challenge.