Power adaptor for xbox 360 slim

I purchased a XBOX 360 slim from US and am currently in Dubai. For some reason the power adaptor is not working and I want a replacement for it. The online support keeps taking me to the US site and there I they only have for 110V. Is there a store that sell genuine 220V replacement?

Help please

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Are you sure it's the power adapter in this case? Is the adapter bricked or the light red? Generally buying a console from one country and trying to use it in another won't work for a variety of reasons. It probably isn't the power adapter causing the issues in this case. With the different countries consoles not being compatiable.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Sorry there Microsoft certified stores that sell these power bricks. You would need to get into contact with Xbox Support for a region near you and speak with them about ordering a replacement unit. Since your console was purchased in the United States, you have a US warranty, you would need to pay whatever charge it is to get a power supply that will work in your region plus the applicable shipping charges.

Please reach out to UAE Xbox Support by going here or alternatively dialing 800 0 441 1942.

Business Hours: Sunday - Thursday 11:00-19:00, Fri-Sat Closed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.