Post your setup, how will you be playing BO2?

I love seeing pics of other people's gear, feel free to share your gaming area :) Here is my area, nothing too special but I wouldn't change it for anything :) http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/bakb0ne/69FCE088-384A-46E9-8296-C93CC78A1C41-6746-00000AC536FC1177.jpg

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

obviously i have till corrie is finished...............

[View:http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5857/52998910151244299848552.jpg]

No pics but i can describe it.Its my house so i have the living room,With my 42" inch HD,Xbox slim 250gig,Wireless controller,Wireless TB's,A very comfortable corner suite couch and a coal effect gas fire :-)

You and I might have the same TV stand. Finding one with three tiers, wide enough for two full size A/V units was a pain in the butt!

It was a proper pain mate , took us ages to get the right one. Ended up getting quite a good deal on that one too , £120

I play on a 15 inch right now. lcd 720 p. lol but do not laugh because I dominate on that lil biatch! My new 360 is taller and wider but I gets busy on it. If I pull my head phone wires hard enough the tv falls off the dinner tray table I have it on. lol.

If I have the patience I will take a pic and post later.

Eileen does'nt look too impressed in that pic.lol

[quote]It was a proper pain mate , took us ages to get the right one. Ended up getting quite a good deal on that one too , £120[/quote]

Yeah, I don't remember the exact price; but ir was around there somewhere. Seen worse quality for a lot more.

ha ha Eileen never looks over enthusiastic.............not that i watch it obviously  :0/

Its pretty sturdy Bubonic , its a 42" plasma so its not the lightest TV and the kids so far aint managed to push it over ;)

Nice photo confu5ed, anyone else care to post a pic?