Post update lag issues?

Before this weekend I was doing pretty well with this game. I play mostly domination and I would usually go around .500 some time much higher, sometime much lower, my overall K/D was .9

After this weekends patch I cannot kill anyone, I'll shoot and shoot but they don't die. I get killed as soon as I come around corners all the time now. I saw this a little before the update, but maybe only like 20% of the games, now it's like 98% of the games. My K/D is down to .8 just from this weekend. I went 0/11 one game.

I'm not the best at this game, but to go from usually at the top of the leaderboard, to always at the bottom, something has changed in this patch. I'm a network admin and keep my home network squeaky clean, with a 50/5 internet, none of my equipment has changed at home.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? The only thing I can think of is the lag comp has been over compensated too much? Honestly I can't keep playing like this, it's way to frustrating and just not enjoyable. Prior to the update I actually enjoyed the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

mine is and was exactly the opposite of yours. after the patch all my lag issues are 80% less than before. they're obviously trying to balance the lag compensation. with the next patch things could change again to the good or bad way.

also test your ping on www.pingtest.net and post the results if you want. it might be your bandwidth being lower than avarage (Bo2 takes more bandwidth than all the cod games in 1, that could be your main problem here , i had the same problems.

Yesterday after I downloaded the patch if someone shot at me first I died but if I shot at them first they died "seems the way it should be" Last night and today not so much.  Most rooms I have been have been horrible 1 or 2 have been ok. I have my search set for best and also am running 50/5.  Not sure what my ping is or what it should be.

Im in the same boat as the op....its taking me 1/2 a clip to take someone out...and most of the time I dont win after that...just to watch the kill cam to see I never fired a shot....this is getting worse

Yes I just made the same post basically at the OP.   Something has changed in the past week and this game is horrible now.

I'm usually one of the first people to tell people to quit whining however after the patch I am having the same problem. Seems like all weekend I can empty a whole magazine into someone and all they do is turn around and one shot me. Not that k/d matters but I have maintained a positive one and after thiss weekend it is now .9 something

Saturday night (after the update) I had no lag issues and was absolutely destroying enemies in TDM.  Easily the best night I've had on the game since I got it.  At one point I had like 15 games in a row where I was +15 on my KDR.

-

Then Sunday night I noticed a lot of odd little quirks that were obviously lag: enemies shooting and killing me while they were sideways or backs turned, yet the killcam showing them facing me.  Dying from what appeared on my end to be 1-2 bullets, then see the killcam show them shoot me with 5-6.  There wasn't a whole lot of skipping around and choppy movements (although it did happen a couple of times), but my feed was obviously out of sync with others'.

-

But, I've come to terms with this.  It's been par for the course with COD for a while now.  I guess my point is that there will be times your connection is good, and times it is bad.  I'm not sure that the update had anything to do with it.  

Anyone else having it take FOREVER to find a match?  Seems like that has been constant for me since the update.  

Each and every update is going to effect some people positively and some negatively.

^ exactly, personally I find that it's logging in faster, finding maps faster and generally less laggy since the update...

I have been seeing more even matches and that makes for a good game but when what happens on the kill cam is totally diffrent than what I did there's a problem. I've unloaded a good portion of my clip into someone only to die and watch the kill cam and see no bullets fire from my gun. Seems this happens way more frequently than it did befor the update

That's just my experience tho I see some people don't have that problem hope they fix what's wrong so it's even all around till then zombies will keep me busy and frustrated enough. :)