Post here if you have your Beta Invite..

Post here if you got your invite so we can play some games together when it goes live. ... I got mine :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

good thing i purchased MOH when it was 19 bucks.  just playing the waiting game. early access or not i just wondering when we will get it already.

[quote user="Duddets"]

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[quote user="Duddets"]

How do they have my email by me playing MOH? I bought it used, haven't played online yet, and haven't signed up for anything. What do I need to do?

[/quote]you don't. it was for the MoH LE discs when the game just came out. the LE disc is different from a normal disc and has a digital unlock key built in.

and it works by your EA account, assuming your Gamertag is a linked account.

sorry.

OT: guys, i have a question: should i have gotten my key by now?

i'm supposed to get an invite, i have a linked account, i pre-ordered MoH and do have the LE disc and online pass, i have veteran status of 2 from BF2:MC, BC1demo, BC1 and BC2...however my gunclub status says i haven't gotten VIP in BC2, which confuses me. if i were to contact EA Support Representatives, would they be able to fix this site error?

[/quote]

Well I'm pretty sure they made the LE a little longer than just the first batch they sent to stores... or I got lucky and the guy who owned before me bought it on day 1. I have the LE, so will they email me an invite or what? Thanks for the help bud. Did your GT used to be A ToxicShotgun?

[/quote]if you have the online MP code linked with your account, then yes it will give you the beta. yes it was. i was kinda well known around here

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

I want my 48hrs early access!i paid for the crappy game.

[/quote]Check your email that you registered at EA for battlefield.  I got my email a while back already.  Doesn't say much.  Just sometime in September its out for 48 hours before the doors open to the rest.

some dude on EA forums seems to think early access to Beta will be 4-6 september,not sure how accurate this is.

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[quote user="Duddets"]

How do they have my email by me playing MOH? I bought it used, haven't played online yet, and haven't signed up for anything. What do I need to do?

[/quote]you don't. it was for the MoH LE discs when the game just came out. the LE disc is different from a normal disc and has a digital unlock key built in.

sorry.

i'm supposed to get an invite, i have a linked account, i pre-ordered MoH and do have the LE disc and online pass, i have veteran status of 2 from BF2:MC, BC1demo, BC1 and BC2...however my gunclub status says i haven't gotten VIP in BC2, which confuses me. if i were to contact EA Support Representatives, would they be able to fix this site error?

[/quote]

Well I'm pretty sure they made the LE a little longer than just the first batch they sent to stores... or I got lucky and the guy who owned before me bought it on day 1. I have the LE, so will they email me an invite or what? Thanks for the help bud. Did your GT used to be Toxicshotgun?

i would love a invite to this game this game will blow COD away

Got mine last month.

This post should be called 'post here if you havent got your beta invite yet' lol. I'm still waiting on my invitation too :/

I don't have a key yet either mate,I think only some people have it atm.Im hoping they don't forget me.

[quote user="Duddets"]

sorry.