Possibly 32 players for consoles confirmed

In an interview during a live steam there are people saying 32 confirmed however not sure.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Awesome!!! Now if only EA had good servers...

What What What this is great news man this is what we have been missing.thanks for the heads up Red Clown

I don't believe it though. Sorry. It looks like 24 will stay.

Ya there was on confirmation on 32 players.  They stated 24 and we adamant on that number.  This rumor has been going around for awhile and was crushed a little while back.

They already confirmed 24 on 360 and ps3, and iirc 64 on pc.

It's just a rumor. DICE said that it's not possible to do 32 players on consoles because of the bandwidth limits and stuff like that on consoles.

But I'm fine with 24 players, I don't like grenades and tank shells flying everywhere constantly, I like more strategic and slower-paced action :D

Although I will probably pick up Battlefield 3 for the PC aswell because it would be nice now and then to be able to get into squads and teams with tighter communication where the majority of people actually have mics and don't sound like 8 year olds.

^ you like sniping noob.....

You people don't understand Battlefield. This isn't Bad Company, this is Battlefield... the successor to Battlefield 2. Maps are large and 64 player battles are extremely intense and fun. And DICE doesn't know what they're talking about having dedicated servers that can't support more than 24 people. I see them all the time and run them, they're lying to save money on server hosting and that's it.

Also having graphics like this u need to cough up sum player cuz they pushed the console to the limit.

In English please....?