(possible spoilers) would still like to know...

how the queen of the locusts became the queen ...and her full affiliation with adam fenix.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i think that will be explained in the next gears of war game, its currently in development.

God I hope it's a prequel...... They did say the Queen and Adam were introduced and talking with eachother prior to E-Day. and Aspho Fields would be great to play! The Anvil Gate battle as well (at least better than the battle we played at Anvil in this campaign....)

I remember reading in the second game that Adam Fenix helped a woman named Ruth escape from being experimented on by the scientists who were trying to make Human/Locust supersoldiers. I always assumed Ruth was Myrrah (sp?). I could be wrong though. I didn't read the novels and its been awhile since I played the second game.

The notes on the ground said the Sires were failed experiments and that Theron Guards were also created in the same process but they were considered failures too, since they joined the Locust. Ruth was the only success from what I gathered. Maybe the novels answered these questions.

The novels haven't (up till now) answered the question of who the queen is....

Also, **SPOILER TO ALL WHO HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THE FINAL ACT IN THE CAMPAIGN** it was said by Adam Fenix that he had been in contact with the Queen herself (looking for a way to save both the humans and locust) b4 the EDay emergence.

yeah a prequal would be sweet..and thats awesome if it is in fact in development. now its just the waiting game.

[quote user="OJsBl00dyGl0ve2"]

God I hope it's a prequel...... They did say the Queen and Adam were introduced and talking with eachother prior to E-Day. and Aspho Fields would be great to play! The Anvil Gate battle as well (at least better than the battle we played at Anvil in this campaign....)

[/quote] it is a prequel. cliffy b hinted at it in his interview. i dont have the link for the website, but i do remember him brefly mentioning it.