Possible hack of my xbox live account

Hi everyone.

There have been some very strange goings on on my xbox live account - I tghink i might have been hacked.

Since I've moved house on 2 September, I've had no online access and haven't logged on to my xbox live.  In fact, I've barely put the xbox on at all.

Yesterday, when checking my bank statement, I notice that close to £100 was spent on xbox live on 7 September 2011.  I assumed someone had got my vard details and notified my bank, with whom I am currently going through the fraud provisions.  On a whim, I checked my xbox live purchase history today, and an absolute crap load of games appear to have been downloaded on my account, presumably with those points, on 7 and 8 September.  I live alone, no one else has access to my xbox and I've not been anywhere near xbox live in that time.

I haven't got a clue what has happened but wonder if someone has hacked my account and has logged in as me on their system to download games on on my card.

Has anyone heard of anything like this before.  I can't really afford £100 missing from my account and I don't even want these bloody games...

cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

oh, it gets better.  I also seem to have achievement points for games I've never played.  Someone has definitely hacked me.  Is there anything I can do, other than carry on through the bank fraud procedure, to have my bank account reimbursed

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You need to phone Xbox Support as soon as possible and open an Unauthorised Access Claim.

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks for that.  Will give them a call in the morning when the phone lines re-open

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem, hope you get it sorted out.

Sorry this didn't help.