possible ghost rest could be happen

@-------Please be aware that since there hasn't been an update released, things will change upon launch. ^SM

so does this mean maybe a whole reset come midnight leaderboards and stats?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hopefully,Put everyone on a level playing field

Leaderboards are hacked already people have played around 1hr and have scores of 1million

Ha,Same as BO2,lol

How in the hell could you even equate that to there being a stat reset? What he's talking about is people thinking every gun is OP, and the fact you die in 2 bullets. That will all be patched once an update is released and I think they might add a couple more gamemodes as well.

There's an update happen come launch being talked about on cod forums...also the cheats and scrubbers need removing now way in this world can people unlock every perk..and reach level 60 in under two hrs.

Why do people care about leaderboards OR what rank someone else is, geez. Just buy the game and play it.

then why even have leaders boards and ranks CAUSE PEOPLE CARE same reason we keep score in SPORTS,

its not for fun and everyone gets a ribbon after game........

Mitch at it again.  I can never tell if trolling.  Who needs leaderboards?  Really, who needs a score at the end of the match.  Everyone should just get a big "Nice Job, everyone wins!"I remember cod4 when leaderboards were not seriously hacked yet.  It was fun comparing stats to the top guys.  Even waw leaderboards were not hacked for a little while.  I don't understand how they can't tell if they are being hacked....or that someone doesn't have 1,000,000 score with 5 min played.  People tampering with xbox live should have their right to play removed.

First off, they will NOT reset any stats at midnight or whatever. Second, the devs do see the leaderboards and all those that modded are banned. I like stats, just to see MY totals in a games history, but a global leaderboard is nothing but an advertising spot for hackers.

I dont care about overall score,i like see where i rank on game modes...