*Possible* EA Website With Countdown Timer

If you go to this site, you are presented with two countdown timers.

Some say the site is legit while others say the site is a forgery.

What do you guys think? Do you think it could be a Beta countdown timer or just a joke?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It looks pretty legit to me. But you can do anything nowadays on the web that look legit. The only thing that really makes it look like it is from DICE/EA is the graphics for the tab at the top of my browser. It is identical to BF3 official homepage. Also, the amount of time left places the closed beta for Tuesday and the open beta on Thursday. Which would go along with both gaming console update days on the week. I guess we will have to wait and see.

It's fake. twitter.com

If it was real.  The top counter would be this Wednesday.

"GRAW2ROBZ: If it was real.  The top counter would be this Wednesday."

Demos, and newly released content come out on Tuesdays in the Xbox world.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]If it was real.  The top counter would be this Wednesday.[/quote]I know its prob fake but lets hope you right!

I thought demos and arcade games and map packs are Wednesday?  Been a while since I bought a arcade game.    Tuesday is disc release games.

well it said 18 hours about four hours ago now it says 20 , so im assuming they will just keep "adjusting" it till they know when the release is and get it to hit zero at the right time , but as im assuming its a massive fake we will know when they do so we wont need it anymore

I hope its realise in 20 hours the demo or beta, its not going to be OPen to the regular public right?  I  thought jus the MoH2010 LE got first crack at it...

It will be at zero 5pm central time.  Would be kinda late for a closed beta then.  Probably a new video.  lol

ok so when i last checked about an hour ago it was going to expire at 7 pm , now its going to expire at 5 pm , somebody is di<king around with us so im thinkg we shouldnt give this joke site anymore hits