Possible domination hack?

Game started just fine first round ended with 108 to 109. Second round started and all of a sudden 5 guys from the other team had constant 4 bar connections while we had 3. Ended up getting host migration where we were in control of A and C. After the game started back up they were in control of all three so I went to theater mode at the end to see if I could record anything suspicious and here is what I see the score show for that domination game. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you know thats funny same game as you as i was in your party and look at that i have different results for my video of the game

Here is a picture taken from my friends tv sent to my email so i could upload. Same game different stats and the time is different but thats due to him being in a different time zone  

[View:http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s655/durva360_gaming/DSC00010.jpg]

daang thats shady as heck.

I mean I don't throw the "Hacker" excuse around lightly but this was straight up confusing and shady as heck. Also if you look in the pictures above it says like 1 capture or 1 defend. By the end of the first round my team mates and I had 4-5 captures each

the whole theatre system is short bus right now anyway. GL tho.

totally was not legit.....

Funny how there score stayed the same both pictures. Shady for sure.

so what was the importance of this specific game to make someone(s) even want to actually hack such a menial score?? either way this is shadyville.

Possibly a glitch. I saw this as well. I'll let Support know.

I've been seeing that since release day on most, if not all, of my domination games.  I assume it's a glitch with Theatre mode.  As to what happened in game with them all of a sudden having a triple cap, I couldn't tell you.