Possible content theft?

On the fifth of this month, somehow dlc for a game I don't own and don't ever plan on owning or even playing was purchased using my account. I didn't authorize this payment, and aside from a cat, I am the only living thing that has been inside this apartment since the third. I logged in through the website and transferred licenses to my xbox just in case I was somehow hacked so they could purchase the content. Is there a way to remove the license for that content from my gamertag and get my points back? The content in question is called Stimulus Package. (Is there some way to find out if someone has even used that license to play the content? I would really like some kind of resolution here...)

Also, can I get the credit card removed from my account, I've called about that a few times now and they don't seem to want to do it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You can view the activity on your account by going to billing.microsoft.com.

Unfortunately Microsoft does not refund anything that is purchased on the marketplace but you can phone Xbox Support and see if they can do anything.

Finally if you think someone has gotten hold of your account, you need to phone Xbox Support and open an Unauthorised Access Claim.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hopefully they'll be able to help me out then, thanks for the reply, SONIC SCREAM 07.

Sorry this didn't help.

No worries, hopefully they'll be able to help.

Sorry this didn't help.