Possible bug/glitch? Play as Locust in Horde mode?!

Just did a standard match search for Beast Mode and I ended up in a Horde mode lobby. Thought I had hit Horde Mode by mistake and continued to play. As soon as I spawned in someone playing Locust killed me. Just thought I'd post this up. Don't know if it's some sort of glitch or intentional hack.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you were playing Horde mode and a locust killed you how is that a hack? The whole idea of Horde is for the locust to kill you

rofl

what

Beast = Play as Locust to kill COG/Stranded

Horde = Play as COG to defeat Locust.

How could playing Horde and being killed by a Locust be considered a hack?  It's the whole point of the AI programming to kill the COG.

lol, are you new to gow  >.<

i think what he is saying is his character was a locust the machine read him as a cog and killed him in horde. i had something similar like this happen where i was in a beast mode lobby with 4 randoms and it said TDM as soon as we started the game was over. It was probably just a random bug.

but they are meant to read him as a cog and kill him in horde ^^^

yes but that is the point of a glitch is that its not the norm, He appeared as a locust for some random reason^^^^^^

I could swear a few nights ago I started Horde Mode and got dropped into Beast instead..

Two nights ago we had a 6-man Horde on Sandbar.  Not sure how that happened.

"Two nights ago we had a 6-man Horde on Sandbar.  Not sure how that happened."

I'm sure 10 minutes later you were down to a 4 man Horde or something