Portal 2

Hey, me & my boyfriend are considering buying this game today and are wondering how it is. Is it fun? How hard is it? We really liked the first Portal, so is this one as good??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is one of the best games made this year.  It's not just "as good" as the first.  It's far better.  Get it.

I'm not really in to puzzle games. But I still enjoyed Portal 2 a lot. It has two separate campaigns. One for single player, and the other for two player co-op. Both are very good.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

It is one of the best games made this year.  It's not just "as good" as the first.  It's far better.  Get it.

[/quote]My sentiments exactly. Portal 2 is so far, in my top 3 games of the year. It's very fun, challenging, funny and is a great Co-Op experience. If you liked Portal, you'll love Portal 2. It takes what Portal did, and improves on it greatly.

The co-op was made for friends pretty much, expecially for couples in love, as good as it is just so go for it...

Wait for a nice price drop. The game is only about 30 bucks where i live but i think ill wait for a steam deal of about 10 dollars before i pick it up.

Amazing game. Definetly should pick it up if you can think on a 4'th grade level or higher.

Yes, pick it up now!

Thats hte thing. If its like portal 1 than I dont expect the puzzles to be too challenging.

[quote user="Law212"]

Thats hte thing. If its like portal 1 than I dont expect the puzzles to be too challenging.

[/quote]

They're challenging....and can be long too.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="Law212"]

[/quote]

They're challenging....and can be long too.

[/quote]

Cant really take your word for it. I havea friend who claims certain puzzles in games are crazy hard to figure out, then i get to that part and pass it and didnt evne kow it was meant as a puzzle to stump people.

Though I cant say youre wrong either , thats why ill wait for the game to be 10 bucks before i buy it. Portal 1 was free, so i wouldnt pay much more for the sequel.