porsche rip off!!

if you dont buy the pack you can neither see or hit these cars? why is there no free download car, as a forza player since day one on the original x box i am disgusted that i am being forced to buy this pack! although i have bought many car packs already this one takes the biscuit! thank you turn 10 for your loyalty to your supporters?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pretty sure no one's forcing you to buy anything...if you don't feel that it's good value for your money, then speak with your wallet and don't buy it.

The problem is that there is no free car to download the visuals for the cars. So you have a bunch of T10 black jettas driving around which looks stupid. Worst of all the collision detection is WAY off. Not all Porsche's are the size of a Jetta.  Also triple screen users have issues with only the main screen showing what it should and not the Jetta.

It is indeed a rip off, I bought the VIP status for 1200 points and was still charged 1600 points for the dlc because I downloaded it from the marketplace and not the game where you get a discount.

Huh?

You ignored the Turn 10 message and that makes it a rip-off?

Sounds like he didnt read any direction and now T10 "a rip off"

Yeah....it's not my fault Turn 10 didn't get the license to use Porsche in Forza 4 until way later. There's no way I'm paying $15 for content which should have already been included at launch, or at the very least provided as a free update. Too much money grabbing is going on these days and not just with T10, with the video game industry as a whole although T 10 has become a big infractor in my opinion.

not forcing me to buy it no but if i dont then as a cat and mouse player the game is redundant, as my 5000 pound charger 12 which i also had to pay for is ineffective against a 1600 pound porsche 550??? if your going to add cars to the game at least make them compatible!

No wonder why you lose.... Your driving a 5000 pound car and you expect to win a race? But those cars are dumb fast

Since I already had the LCE/VIP, I got the Porsche pack for 1200. I used the in game marketplace. Made me mad cause I purchased 1600 points, lol.

does that mean that when you are racing at a lobby and someone is driving a Porsche, you can't see the car unless you download the dLc??