Porsche Pak question

Is anyone else having a hard time with purchasing the VIP package?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well, whats your problem, and what does this  have to do with the porsche pack that comes out the 22nd?

From my understanding the porshe pack has nothing to do with the VIP pack. The VIP pack is just a way to have the collector's edition cars and maybe the crown by your name....possibly the tracks? I'm not sure, I bought the LCE at launch.

i think you get a discount on the Porsche pack if you buy the VIP

Correct. 400 msp off the price (1200 total) . Also this discount applies to old and new VIPs.

when i go to purchase the Porsche pack  this message comes up: theres a problem with xbox live marketplace. please try again later.

status code: 800700E8

is anyone else getting this message?/

I have same problem. status code: 800700E8. I believe this is only temp problem?! If not there also could be problem with regions. This content will be available only where is Xbox live service available legally.

I can't download the porsche pack either it comes up with Status code: 800700E8 ?

just tried it again and same thing still coming up

i just went on the xbox live marketplace and i can download it from there but i want the VIP discount so im gonna leave it for a while and see if i can get it in a few hours

sucessfully downloaded from game, so VIP discount used.