Pork Chop Platoon Recruiting.

Pork Chop Platoon (25 & older) XBOX 360

We are a XBOX 360 Military Shooter Clan aged 25 & over, Founded on and based around the Call of Duty Series of games., who play C.O.D. as well as other titles. We currently have 150+ members and are now seeking new recruits. Skill level is not important, There are no “try outs”, but great attitudes and camaraderie is what we're about. We play to win, but we have a good time as well. If you're looking for a mature group of gamers, want to have some fun and meet some cool people who you will find on all hours of the day and night, then check out our website: http://porkchopplatoon.com. We have a dedicated clan night, clan mixers, LAN parties, tournaments and have been around for several years. If you would like to check us out and see what the Pork Chop Platoon is all about, then please contact us. If you're into boosting, modding or cheating, then please look elsewhere as we do not tolerate that type of behavior. We play to win, play by the rules and we play to have fun.

The only membership rule we have is you must be 25 or older and remember, skill level is not important as we have a wide range of skilled players from beginners to seasoned veterans.

If anyone would like to join, or if you simply have a question, please feel free to contact me by PM or by XBL Message

Thank you for your interest and hope to see you on the battlefield!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Relax take your shoes off get in your favorite chair and prepare to have FUN!

Seems the link Sigs have been disabled.  To get more info just head over to http://porkchopplatoon.com

The best place to go if you an older gamer and like military shooters.  We play a TON of Black Ops every night as well as all of the popular titles!!!  Enlist today or even check out our site for reviews and other commentary from mature gamers.

mr sleestak

Pork Chop Platoon Co-Founder

Proud Xbox Ambassador

Dad, Geek, Older Gamer...etc :^)

Jump in the sty, and enjoy the slop!

Tonight, Friday is our weekly Clan night get together for some private games in "unusual" game types.  Send me a message or visit the link in my sig for more info

Throwback Thursday's are a blast dust off your old games and take em for a spin. This weeks title is GTA 4 you can ride your Faggio in style here.

We also have friendly mixers with other mature gaming clans which is always fun, it's possible to laugh so hard that you throw out your back.

Looks like we have a mixer coming up shortly.  Pork Chop Platoon Lan in Cinccy is getting ever closer and Yes, I'm traveling half way across the world to meet these awesome guys.

Wipsy is traveling halfway around the planet then We'll oldmannap him so he can't go home. I'm an unpaid spokesperson and this is a great group of people. So many times I have looked forward to getting online even to play a game I don't like with this group.

Hey , If you want to know me come live with me.... You'll send me home quick enough.   Come pay a visit, you may never leave.