Pop Up Glitch

Hey everybody, i could really use some help here, this thing is driving me nuts...

A while back i purchased the Turtles Re-Shelled Arcade Game and everything went fine, since then i´ve erased it and downloaded it again more than once. Today i did the same, and while i was playing the Duke Nukem Forever demo the "Download Complete" pop up appeared on screen and it´s been doing it ever since, it pops up, ends its animation, then it pops up again!

Now i´ve tried everything, from erasing the game, playing it, even canceling the download but that  just freezes my Xbox or gives me the "can´t retrieve information from Xbox Live, Please try again later     Status Code:80150101"

Could anybody explain this? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Helo jose i had this problem too with DR2 case 0 i cut xbox live then i went to devices and delete the content now i went back to live stopped the download and everything is fine

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks dude, that seems like the loggical thing to do. Lol sometimes i these things bug me so much i go full "dumb mode" and forget the simple stuff. Thanks again ;)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.