Poor Halo 3

I know the forum size was really dwindling down in the previous forums version.  But to see just 4 or 5 posts in this section is sad.  Had so many good times here in the past.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Start playing halo 3 again. Start posting here and this will become more popular. You can add me if you want, I am playing Halo 3.

LMAO I made a thread with the exact same subject title a month or so before the old forums left us. Yes the community is dying down, but it won't ever be dead until they shut down the servers. Anyone here is welcome to shoot me a FR.

The community is pretty much on Reach right now.  I love me some Halo 3 and am trying to beat it on Heroic and then will try again on Legendary.

I will admit, Reach's gameplay and graphics updates really nailed it for me and I enjoy Reach MP more.  But the Halo3 campaign is still my favorite.

[quote user="clovis212"]

I will admit, Reach's gameplay and graphics updates really nailed it for me and I enjoy Reach MP more.  But the Halo3 campaign is still my favorite.

[/quote]

Agreed, only other thing I think Reach has over H3 is a better forge experience. Love messing around in forge world.

Reach MP seems dumbed down too much for my taste. Take away the preset classes with armor abilities and remove Living Dead as a permanent playlist and maybe it'd be better.

H3 is awesome, 9, 200+ games and I still prefer it over the crap that Reach is.

hmmm...i like the objective games on H3. reach is pretty good tho imo. but i haven't played any decent games on h3 for months. the last month has been spent waiting for my xbox to come back from microsoft because the update killed the optical drive. i'm looking forward to getting right back on that horse tomorrow....gonna be time to kill a few zombies...woohoo

im just looking for halo junkies like my self to play and get achievements on all halo games.well shooters in general

The only thing reach's gameplay has over halo 3's is the graphics, oh wait they have nothing to do with gameplay...

The graphics aren't even that good, take a look next time.