Poor Fifa 15 Tech Support

Today I had an awful experience with EA/FIFA Tech support, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get a hold of a complaint department?

I will sum up a little of what happened and maybe someone can direct me to the right person/group to contact.

I purchased FIFA Points and have not received them, this happened just last week in which I had to wait 24 hours only to miss out on the promotion that I had wanted. I purchased some today and the points did not go into my account either. I calmly asked if I could bypass or if they could bypass this, the tech responded with no. I then calmly asked for his supervisor, he then stated I will ask if they are "willing" to take the call. When I heard willing that's when I lost my cool. When the tech came back onto the line I asked for his employee ID number and or his last name he refused to give his last name and stated he has no employee ID number. I then asked to speak to his supervisor now not in regards to my issue but in regards to his and he has declined.

I want this issue addressed with my FIFA points as well has having the tech get a formal review on how he handled the call.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello, the way to go about this would be to contact EA directly via their official website, however, from personal experience, fifa points sometimes take over a week to appear, be patient and they will be there soon :)