Poor FAMAS..

Congratulations to all of the cry-babies out there who, instead of getting better, decided that they should whine and moan about all of the weapons that kill them. Just so those of you who cried about the FAMAS know, I for one will not stop using it. I fully intend to get as good as I can with this weapon so I may continue to use it on all of you. Enjoy your low FAMAS count matches while it lasts.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good to know, but the famas is still as overpowered as its always been.

Although I do agree, whining made this game only less enjoyable. Maybe one day we'll have a glorious battle, You with your FAMAS and me... running you over with a tank.

^ While I blow you with my LAZOR.

[quote user="Luca the Dead"]

Good to know, but the famas is still as overpowered as its always been.

Although I do agree, whining made this game only less enjoyable. Maybe one day we'll have a glorious battle, You with your FAMAS and me... running you over with a tank.

[/quote]You'll have to find me first! NINJA SKILLS ENGAGED! lol

Famas is still great... only part of the nerf that is noticeable is the 5 round decrease in mag size.

However something did need to be changed. The problem with Battlefield 3 is that almost all weapons in a class do the same amount of damage meaning weapons that have a faster RoF give you an advantage over somebody that isn't using the weapon.

-

That's why the AEK used to dominate every game pre B2K because it had the highest AR RoF sitting at 900. Then B2K came out and the FAMAS has 1000 RoF so everybody switched to that. Besides that, the FAMAS was originally designed to only hold 25 rounds in a magazine as well.

love it.  

How do you use the mortar? Is it a melee weapon now?

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

However something did need to be changed. The problem with Battlefield 3 is that almost all weapons in a class do the same amount of damage meaning weapons that have a faster RoF give you an advantage over somebody that isn't using the weapon.

-

That's why the AEK used to dominate every game pre B2K because it had the highest AR RoF sitting at 900. Then B2K came out and the FAMAS has 1000 RoF so everybody switched to that. Besides that, the FAMAS was originally designed to only hold 25 rounds in a magazine as well.

[/quote]The FAMAS has a 900RPM rate.. Also, yeah they did take away 5 rounds, but it's not as bad as the freakin' recoil they added to this thing. It kind of shows how stupid Dice can be. Okay, the FAMAS has a 25 round mag, so they take some rounds away. Not a big deal. Whiney-babies cry because they get killed by the FAMAS, they reduce accuracy and increase the recoil to the point of it being ridiculous. The FAMAS fires a 5.56x45mm round. Unless you're inexperienced, that round is easy to control when fired in short bursts. However, Dice decided to make it have the the most recoil out of all the guns to appease the cry-babies. Why take rounds away for historical accuracy and then portray the recoil on the weapon in such an unrealistic manner? Like I said.. Enjoy it while it lasts.

battlelog says the FAMAS has a 1000 rpm but i don't know if thats right.

The FAMAS is like the same.