Policy On Trolling?

i was just wanting one game of search and destroy on black ops. but no it ended in a rage. when i got a care package one of the players on my team decided lets troll him. so anyway the care package lands and its a rolling thunder. so the player decides to double roll the care package. and traps me in a corner. which ended in a rage quit

what can be done about this? is there any enforcement, policy etc?...

and no this is the first and last time this will happen but i have had enough of it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

As far as I know for doing what he did to you there is no enforcement for that. Just submit a player review to avoid people like that.

Could be classed as harassment if it occurs again and again

^^ Yes but if it happens only once then there isn't really anything going against the ToU. Unless they are saying things to you also.

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]Could be classed as harassment if it occurs again and again.[/quote]

[quote user="B4RevenantGamer"]^^ Yes but if it happens only once then there isn't really anything going against the ToU. Unless they are saying things to you also.[/quote]

[quote]

• Don't harass, abuse, or spam other players, or encourage other players to do so.
  • Don't scream, yell, threaten, or stalk other players, or encourage other players to do so.

[/quote]

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

You're overreacting dude.

Just submit a player review.

[quote user="KMKings0420"]

[/quote]

Yeah big time....

[/quote]

Exactly. It's a video game. Just get over it and move on.

[/quote]

You're responding to a 7 month old thread.   

Most likely just an idiot with a Youtube account.  But to answer your question, Trolling won't get anyone banned.  As long as theyre not using abusive language.  All you can really do is just leave bad player reviews.  And if you plan on getting an Xbox One, Microsoft is helping out big time with avoiding Trolls with the new rep system.  Trolls that get enough avoid player feedback will end up only being matchmaking with other trolls.  Then the trolls can troll the trolls lol.  *headache*