Point Blank 360?

Anyone remember THIS

game? I used to love playing this when I was young on playstation original haha, I wonder why then never decided to do aything else with this series. It was hella fun! :D

Do you think we'll ever see a Point Blank 360? With the Gun controller or maybe a Point Blank Kinect or something.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I never heard of point blank, but personally I love gun games. I wish there were more. I have the guncon for PS3 and time crisis 4. The game is decent but id love some better guncon games.

[quote user="Law212"]

I never heard of point blank, but personally I love gun games. I wish there were more. I have the guncon for PS3 and time crisis 4. The game is decent but id love some better guncon games.

[/quote]

I dont think Xbox even has a Guncon does it? :( Im with you though, if we did I would buy it for sure! I like more arcade guncon games like this but I also loved playing Area 51 (the ooooold one) and those Living Dead guncon games they were great.

I would love to see that stuff come to Xbox.

Ah yeah, I used to love Point Blank, spent a lot of time playing it in arcades too :D

I'd love to see it make a comeback. I did think with Playstation Move that lightgun games would make a comeback. Besides the Shoot though, sadly it hasn't happened.