PMS Halo Currently Recruiting (Female Clan)

Hello Everyone, 

I am a part of the PMS Clan (Pandora's Mighty Soldiers) - an all female clan, I am in the Halo Division, and we are currently recruiting. We have a great group of ladies, who enjoy having fun and kicking butt! We have a lot of fun community nights, as well as several competitive teams. If you are interested please visit www.pmsclan.com 

Here is a little bit about the clan as a whole: 

Pandora's Mighty Soldiers (PMS Clan) is the world's largest multi-platform online female gaming group on Xbox, PC and PlayStation platforms. The main focus of PMS Clan extends beyond playing our best.

............................................................................................................

Our Mission
Our mission is to provide a fun, competitive, and positive environment
to female gamers while promoting respect for women in matches 
and tournaments.

Hope to see some new recruits!! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thank You

~AlmightyMoa PMS
PMS Halo Community Co Manager 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Best clan ever! Ladies check it out <3

Hi! I'm Emma Frost PMS from the PMS Clan :) Myself and PMS Iczoxochitl are the Division Leaders in the PMS NA Halo Division and we are always recruiting ladies of any skill range to be part of an amazing community of ladies playing all Halo games.

As my awesome Community Manager AlmightyMoa PMS stated above Our mission is to provide a fun, competitive, and positive environment to female gamers while promoting respect for women in matches and tournaments.

We play casually as well as competitively and are always happy to see new faces and personalities join our family! If you feel like you would like to check things out feel free to visit and register on our website www.pmsclan.com and take a look around!  Forums confusing to you? Feel free to message an of us on xbox live! Emma Frost PMS & PMS Iczoxochitl (Division Leaders), MrsQuackie & Heavenly Fightr (Recruitment Managers), PMS Rebelchick & Im Rabbit (Practice Managers), AlmightyMoa PMS & PMS Minx (Community Managers), or PMS M0nkey & PMSPhoenixRaine (Roster Managers). Any of us would be happy to help or answer any questions that you may have. Friday's are our guest nights so if you would like to just into our guest night practices send one of us a message asking about times of the practice and come join in on some Friday fun!

Guys we have a place for you too! We have a "brother clan" called the H2O's and they are a great bunch of guys! Like our amazing H2O HugsNKisses above. ;) They are also on the PMS Site and again we can help stir you in the right direction if you need some assistance! :) We are currently getting amped up for Halo 5 to come out and are putting some competitive teams together so if you like to play competitively come join us!

I can't recommend the PMS Clan enough. I have made so many wonderful friendships through my years with PMS that I know will last forever. They have divisions for multiple games across multiple platforms and there is definitely something for everyone. Make sure you check it out!!

i remember you guys and girls years ago back in the call of duty 4/halo reach/ cod mw3 days always use to bump into people in your clan/community :)