PLZ keep playing this game!

This game is still awesome to play now that modern lagfare 3 is out, there seems to be not much people playing right now although I did manage one very laggy game of search and destroy today which was fun, all im saying is don't forget this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm sure a lot of people would like to forget this game. To a lot of people this game killed the franchise.

This game to kill the franchise, black ops did. In my opinion this and COD 4 are tied. This game was actually fresh and new if you don't remember. Black Ops is when the formula started to get old and people just bought because of the title. Modern Warfare 3 is still very fun but it's not a contender for GOTY or anything im gonna play MW3 when I get bored of Assasins Creed Revalations, Saints Row The Third, and SKYRIM which hopefully not be for a very long time. I find it very hard to play a call of duty when they stop monitoring. Although I will always my great memories with this game and my friend and the almost 20 days of playtime this game brought to me

went on this morning and there were only 38 people in the barebones playlist !!!!!

It really is amazing how fast the population drops. I wonder if it is possible to find a game in WaW anymore.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

It really is amazing how fast the population drops. I wonder if it is possible to find a game in WaW anymore.

[/quote]   whenever i go into WAW multiplayer you find turds using god mode

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]   whenever i go into WAW multiplayer you find turds using god mode

Cod's will never completely die. There are still some dedicated people playing Cod2.

no it was this game that pretty much killed it

pretty much due to the hacked games modders and QSers

BO was the best at  preventing losers like those from ruining their game

People will be back.  It will never be the same, but I imagine there will always be a game to be had.  Hackers like in waw are the only thing that could kill a games mp.  Lag compensation in blips sent me back here and now lag compensation in mw3 has sent me back again.

MW3 for me killed the franchise, same thing as MW2, and I've actually stopped playing COD for a while and started playing battlefield more. Maybe I'll pick up MW2 or black ops again sometime, but right now I'm playing portal, mass effect, and bioshock along with some others. I got sick of the sequels so I didn't even bother getting MW3 (I still am 1st prestige in MW2 AND black ops!) The franchise officaly died but it had its glory days. I just hope that other franchises like assassins creed, won't go the same way.