PLZ help i cant sprint in MW3

i have to hold the sprint and it stops like i sprint stop sprint stop plz help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

How old is your controller?  Mine get a little groove carved in the left joystick from pushing to hard that makes it near impossible to sprint.  Then I have to buy a new one.  That's the only problem I've ever had with sprinting.

You gotta work on your cardio some more. The game is able to detect the physical attribute of those playing it. I'm crippled from the neck down to I can only lay down in prone and cant shoot.

Never heard of that one. I have to get a new controller about once a year, as constant holding forward and click to sprint makes my character move forward slowly without moving the stick.

i had that issue with sprinting when my controller was on it's way out. well it was fine exept the LSB(left stick button) was battered to the max. lol   i guess you're better off on buying a new one but then you have troubles getting used to it. i remember when i got a new controller the first time, it was horrible, my aim was way off all of the sudden and i had to put down the sensetivity but after a few hours i got used to it though.

Yes, this is pure truth. I got a cousin that just loves CoD. The poor guy weighs about 3 bills, maybe 350, and he doesn't even get to enjoy the use of sprint. In fact, his character even walks slower than most. He steps on alot of claymores. I know another guy who is blind in his right eye. He functions fine with everyday activities but when he plays CoD, half his TV screen goes blank. Poor guy thinks he keeps getting flashbanged. Yeah, real serious stuff we're dealing with here.

^--- hahaha Dayum

Well all I can say is don't push forward then click to sprint,  click then move forward lol that's why you messed it up u can always buy replacement for it but going threw the hassle of opening the controller its up to you

[quote user="ChemikillBioHaz"]

^--- hahaha Dayum

Well all I can say is don't push forward then click to sprint,  click then move forward lol that's why you messed it up u can always buy replacement for it but going threw the hassle of opening the controller its up to you

[/quote]

No no. Please refer to the above atatements for the truth behind this madness. Lol

But seriously, I'm always moving forward when I click the sprint button and it works fine. So I don't think that's the issue.

I just took apart an old controller and switched the right joystick with the left.  I've just doubled the the life of my controller!  you could also just turn it 180 degrees.  So a controller could last 4 times longer if buggering up the front of the left stick is your only problem.  (that's my problem)

Make sure you have a screw driver that works.

I've got a few old ones, next time I switch one up I'm going to put black joysticks on a white controller.  I tried to switch the b y x a buttons around just to be super cool, but they have little slots that only match up with the corresponding holes.