PLUG IN YOUR MIC!!!!

The title says it all because maybe it would be easier to win if everyone plugged in their mic and communicated.  This also includes 'Party Chat' because it is just the same as no mic in if you and I cannot call out to each other.  I mean seriously why play multiplayer if you are not going to communicate.  It is like a center being expected to know when a QB needs the ball to be snapped without a cadence or the nudge on a silent count.  I'm not saying chat with me and become best friends but communicate and call out stuff because seriously,  IT CAME WITH YOUR XBOX!!!!  And if you do not have a mic you are the equivalent of a male with an impotent ***.  You are an incomplete person and you should be ashamed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

UMADBRO? lol JK and my Xbox Didnt come with a mic? but anyways maybe some people are just shy? or when they get home from work they dont feel like talking? or somthin like that.

Play with people on your friends list or people you know will talk. It can be frustrating when you’re solo on a team and every one is in private chat. TDM is the worst because of the respawn with no one giving you a heads up on the flank. The game has changed not like part one when you could run around solo on the map and know how many people are left and where there located on the map.

I only talk on my mic if I'm with friends or playing ranked matches. I don't waste my efforts in quick match since it is mostly little kids and I most of the time end up carrying the team.

Either they need to buy a new headset or maybe they're just sick and can't talk? Just because somebody dosen't talk dosen't make them a non-team player. Yes it be easier to plan tactics but if somebody dosen't have a headset they can just as easily be a team player by stick with another person. Don't jump to conclusions,I hardly use a mic but I stick with my mates. Strength in numbers!

i always have my mic on, but the majority of the time im in a party. plus in my experience, people who dont talk are more helpful then people that talk. people that talk are very selfish and want you to protect them, or they havent hit puberty yet....

Your rant here is exactly why I generally don't talk to people in versus. I am with friends in a party. Generally, people in quick match don't have much to say that is worth hearing.

Perhaps they've spent the vast majority of their games calling out and trying to organise a plan while people are too incompetent to listen and co-operate.

That's my problem: I'm not going to bother calling out to people anymore, because I feel like I'm talking to myself far more often than I should be.

I normally just hear ppl coughing or somebody in their background screaming at kids or each other ,,In the last 30 or so games i think i`ve heard 7-8 ppl actually talk, Dont really bother me but would be better if there was more communication.

If you have a problem with people not using their mics, then maybe you should play with friends only. Or you could join someone elses party and be entertained that way while you play. Just a thought.

I used to use my mic with gears of war 1, but when i tried using it in gears of war 2, all i ever got was kids :P so i don't use my mic much anymore. I just got gears of war 3 for my birthday so, i havn't even played online with people yet. Maybe i'll use my mic and maybe i won't.