PLEASE UPGRADE DIGITAL GAMES LICENSE TO "LAN" SHARE

Me and both my sons own xbox one's. We also love digital games. But for them to play them on their console I have to be signed in. So if I'm watching Netflix they have to sign me out and me and my wife can't watch Netflix. Could you please make it so Xboxes on the same LAN line can use the license. If not some of us may have to go back to disc. Ugh I hope not. And yes all of us have Xbox live accounts due to different consoles , and you did away with family option live accounts.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi there,

Although this is not a complete solution, and I do understand where you're coming from. It may help a little.

The son that asks the most, sign in on his console and set it to your home console. That way all your games can be played on his account without you being signed in. Then you can watch Netflix on your profile on your Xbox while he plays your games on his Xbox.

The home Xbox can only be changed 3 times every twelve months so don't go swapping back and forth.

As I say it's not a complete solution but hopefully it can dilute your situation a tad.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.