please read

i had gotten a profile ban i had paid for expencive games like halo reach, minecraft , and indie games (i got alot of them and it adds up real quick) and i lost all of them and it was a dream to get them back because i knew it wasnt going to happen so i please ask of you please let me re-download ONE of my many games i already paid for it so you guys have nothing to lose so please let me re-downlowd minecraft on my new profile

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry to say this, but a ban is a ban. This means you're not autorized to play Multiplayer and some games. I suggest you post your question in the My Live Account Was Suspended,

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello

If you have a specific question about a ban, start a new thread in the "My LIVE account was suspended” forum on forums.xbox.com.

--

I have not committed any fraud, I’ve never had action taken against me by the enforcement team, and I know for a fact I have not modified my console. Can you undo my suspension?

The investigations and subsequent actions taken by the Xbox LIVE enforcement team are conservative in nature. We work very hard to try to fully understand that a console has been modified by looking at a variety of information. Sometimes it’s possible that a previous owner or another user may have performed unauthorized modifications to the console. It is also possible that the purchaser of a used Xbox 360 was not aware the console was modified. In either case we cannot undo the console suspension. We recommend that customers who believe they have not modified their Xbox themselves (or committed other actions on the service to warrant suspension) contact previous owners or users of the console.

For more information about account suspensions and console bans, please visit our Xbox Forums. Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended.

Sorry this didn't help.

you know what i and freaking dont with xbox i am going to trade my xbox in for a ps3 because i hate how xbox get people to buy marketplace item/games and then screw people out of their stuff like its nothing well there goes 700+ dollars down the drain notice how i spend that much on a xbox and accesories and i only ask for a simple 20 dollar game back

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there BloodxRider79,

Unfortunately the above posters are correct, if you have been permanently suspended then you will not be able to access your content you have previously paid for on the suspended account. Your best bet is to start a new profile if you are not able to find any further resolution after posting in the suspension forums.

Sorry this didn't help.

yes but of course people who did something minor/nothing still get banned even knowing they got no warning andthey got nothing out of what they did so NO HARM WAS DONE

Sorry this didn't help.

You got a warning.

It's called the Terms Of Use, which you signed saying you read, even if you didn't.

Saying you got no warning is completely invalid. Not reading what you sign does not free you from accountability, in fact, trying to use that as an excuse constitutes as fraud.

Sorry this didn't help.